I have never really blogged much about work. I never felt the need to. But the work here is very interesting. There are certain things I have been doing here that I never thought I would have to.. and certainly things I would not have done at a Large Organization – at least not anytime soon!
- Draft an agreement for our associates / vendors – including personally writing clauses like Non-disclosure and non-compete.
- Create an Operational document and prepare reports for costing, pricing and profit-sharing.
- Negotiate with vendors / partners regarding commissions.
- Engage the client into establishing / broadening relationships.
- Ask Laptop manufacturers for a quote to purchase 3-4 laptops and bargain for a bulk discount.
- Run around for photo-copies and print-outs from shops outside the office!
- Lock the door of the office-room before leaving and ensure that the keys are safe!
- Purchase a book on Services Marketing – Selling the Invisible and try to learn the tricks of the trade! 😛
- Get to work office everyday thinking – “Hmmmm… What is it that I am going to do today that I haven’t done so far?”
- Feel completely at home as regards dressing is concerned – well, almost!
So far so good.. I’m lovin’ it! 🙂