It’s good to see BIT Mesra’s alumni cell working proactively to engage and connect with alums. Being an old, prestigious college, BIT Mesra has lots of alums in positions of high responsibility and I am sure that if the community comes forward, the current students and and the family at large can benefit very strongly.
Some of the notable alumni are:
- Deven Sharma, President, Standard & Poor’s, a Division of The McGraw-Hill Companies
- Karan Bajaj, Bestselling Author & Consultant with Boston Consulting Group
- Sanjeeva Kumar Singh, Recipient of Arjuna Award (1992) & Dronacharya Award (2007) in Archery
- K N Rao, Chief Operating Officer & Board Member, DCM Shriram Industries
- Ganesh Natarajan, Deputy Chairman & MD, Zensar Corproation
- Gurdeep Singh Pall, Corporate VP, Microsoft Corporation
- Sanjay Nayak, Chief Operating Officer & Managing Director, Tejas Networks
- Atul Singh, MD, Merrill Lynch, Singapore
- Anjan Lahiri, President & CEO, Mindree IT Services
For a more a complete and comprehensive list, see this.
Kudos to the BITosa committee as well as the student alumni co-ordinators working hard tobuild the bridge. Good show guys – it’s great to see a beginning and I am posotive it will culminate in something good. If you are a BIT Mesra alumnus reading this, I would strongly urge you to register on http://www.bitosa.org at the earliest. I just did! 🙂
Picture Courtsey: Shivam Srivastava (BIT Mesra 2002)